Continuous Professional Development (CPD) is a lifelong, systematic and planned process to maintain and enhance your professional competence, creativity and innovation.
It helps ensure your skills and knowledge are up to date. Undertaking high quality CPD is particularly important in today's fast moving technological world.
The outcome has value for both you and your profession!
How to earn CPD points?
You may earn CPD points when :
- Participating in actuarial events,meetings, seminars, courses;
- Participating in working groups and committees, on national and international level;
- Providing training to and looking after other actuaries and/or actuarial students;
- Publishing scientific papers;
- Speaking on seminars and conferences;
- Participating in the jury of the annual IA |BE Price